Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Gospel Art Book

Anyone want to go in on a case for the New Gospel Art Book?
They are $3.50 each, but only $1.50 if bought in a case of 20.
I want to get one for each of my kids, and my sister-in-law just bought a case with some friends and gave me the good idea.
Just leave a comment for how many you want, I'll place the order, and you can pay me back.



8 comments:

Angie said...

What a great idea. I would take two. Thanks!

Adrienne said...

I would take two too.

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

3 please!

Laurel said...

2 please!

The Hall's said...

I'll take 2 also! Thanks!

Mike and Amie said...

I will get 5. Thanks!

Megan said...

If I'm not too late, I'd like 3!

Lolly Soulier said...

I ordered them today (Megan you were not to late, I got 3 for you), they take 2-3weeks to get here. I'll let you know when I get them and we can have a lunch party at my house so you can all come pick them up. I love summer!