Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We're making plans for Thanksgiving weekend. We haven't decided what to do yet, but I found a few ideas I thought I'd pass along for those of you staying in the area.

I can't wait for turkey, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. I love this holiday.

Lolly

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE

Saturday, November 21, 2009
Over 1,500 luminaries line the heated cobblestone sidewalks of Downtown Holland (2 1/2 hour drive) during this special night to celebrate the beginning of the holiday season! Stroll the decorated streets filled with holiday carolers, roasting chestnuts, and one-of-a-kind shops, boutiques, and galleries, all offering holiday treats and free gift wrapping.
 
Holland Area Visitors Bureau

76 East 8th Street
Holland, MI 49423
http://www.downtownholland.com
 
The 25th Annual Silver Bells in the City
will take place on Friday, November 20, 2009 from 5-9 p.m. in downtown Lansing.
http://www.silverbellsinthecity.org/
 
Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade
http://www.theparade.org/index2.php
 

No comments: