a collection of recipes, books, community events, play groups, great sales, and other fun happenings in Canton, MI
Sunday, December 20, 2009
DVD
Rob and I went to the Mario Facione fireside last month and really enjoyed hearing him tell the youth about his conversion story. For those of you that haven't heard of him; he wrote the book, 'Mafia to Mormon." Since he is not very specific when he speaks to the youth, I left wanting to know "the rest of the story." I recently found out that my dad owned a copy of Brother Facione's DVD documentary. He sent it to me to borrow and we watched it the other night; it is very interesting. I am going to have the DVD for another couple of months, until I go back to Arizona to visit. If anyone is interested in borrowing it, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mike went to the fireside and loved it! I would love to watch it with him over the break. Thanks for the offer.
Yeah, we have it too. Mario was my hometeacher when I was growing up. :)
Post a Comment