Monday, March 5, 2012

Hunger Games

Ok ladies who is in??????? We are planning on going to see the movie the week after it comes out. We were thinking Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 8 pm or later. Just let us know if a specific night works better for you. If you want to join Kelsey and me let us know!!!! It will be such a blast!

4 comments:

Andersontaculer said...

I was just logging on to post the same thing! I have to see hunger games! Probably a late Tuesday show would work best for me- like after 8. Let me know when you plan on going!!
Emily

Laura said...

I think any of those nights will work for me. Count me in!

Laura said...

I think any of those nights will work for me. Count me in!

bbjulz1 said...

Sounds good to me, Tuesday or Wednesday would work best for me.