I've decided that we need to start a food club! Not sure why we don't have one yet, because one, I love food, which I'm pretty sure you all do too ;), and two, everyone in our ward are fantastic cooks and it can be a great way to share our recipes. So its official, I'm starting it. I'm thinking what we could do is pick a theme for the month, and whoever hosts, can pick the theme. For instance, a soup night, pizza night, Italian night, appetizer/finger food night, dessert night, cafe rio night, etc etc, basically whatever, just as long as it involves FOOD! We then can all bring something and sit there and eat and chat, what we do and love best right?! Maybe play some games if we feel like getting crazy.
We can do this every other month if you want. I'm not sure what time would be best for everyone, but I'm thinking a little later like 7:30 or 8 since we usually want to make sure our husbands are home and kids are hopefully in bed. Whoever hosts can pick the time actually.
So I will start out! I love Mexican food, so lets do a Mexican food theme at my house on Tuesday June 5th at 7:30pm. So get your fam some McDonalds that night and save your appetite and bring your favorite Mexican dish. And if there is already something in the ward going on that night, let me know so I can change the date. Hope everyone can come! Even if you aren't able to get something made that night, come anyway because I'm sure there will be more than enough!
3 comments:
Sounds fun! I will be there.
See you at 7:30!!!!!!!
Can you keep this going for about three years so I can come when we move back??!! I love the idea of food night:)
Post a Comment