Sunday, June 21, 2009

Anyone want to go strawberry picking with me? I was going to try and go Tuesday (June 23rd)to Rowe's farm in Ypsilanti. The weather looks good, and I'll call the day before to make sure there are plenty of fresh strawberries to eat, umm, I mean pick. E-mail me (Stephanie_L_Neilan@hotmail.com) or leave a comment if that day works for you and we can specify a time.

Also, Wicked the musical is coming to Toledo March 31- April 18th. Think about if you want to get a group together and go.

3 comments:

Rigby's said...

I would love to go, but I just read the post and my day is shot! Anyother day that anyone wants to go?
And YESSSSS I want to go see Wicked!

Steoger Fam said...

Thursday, Friday? I've never been strawberry picking. I'm thinking my little monkey would love it!

Rigby's said...

Don't anyone buy jars. I HAVE A TON!!! Emily