Hi, This is Paige Newman. I am selling ties and pearl necklace sets to earn money to participate in the Hill Cumorah Pageant.
Ties: one for $7, Two for $12, three for $15
Necklaces : $20 single strand pearl with stud earring set in chinese silk pouch
I am selling them at my home Friday June 19 from 9-12 and Saturday June 20 from 2-5.You can also call and drop by anytime, or I can come to your home.
Father's Day is Sunday and a silk tie would be the perfect last minute gift!
My address: 519 Pinehurst Dr Canton MI
Home phone 734 404 5494
Cell Phone 678 618 2498
1 comment:
We went and purchased 4 really nice ties! And a sting of pearls with earrings! Thanks Paige! I know she has more left if anyone wants to buy some and donate them to the mission home I'm sure they could use them! Maybe for Christmas!
Post a Comment