a collection of recipes, books, community events, play groups, great sales, and other fun happenings in Canton, MI
I believe Bethany Swalsberg was doing Story Time Tuesday at 10 am. I was thinking of doing Tuesday myself as well.
Haha, I'm too slow. Tuesday was booked, so I'm doing Monday 10-10:30 (Bonus: There's an ABC Activity time directly afterwards.)
I signed up for family time on Mondays, but Isaac does't have a library card. So maybe i can get him one quickly.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I believe Bethany Swalsberg was doing Story Time Tuesday at 10 am. I was thinking of doing Tuesday myself as well.
Haha, I'm too slow. Tuesday was booked, so I'm doing Monday 10-10:30 (Bonus: There's an ABC Activity time directly afterwards.)
I signed up for family time on Mondays, but Isaac does't have a library card. So maybe i can get him one quickly.
Post a Comment