Attention Everybody!
Be prepared for LOTS of fun! I will be hosting a REALLY fun singing-time-craft-time for anyone that wants to come. We’ll be singing mostly songs from the primary songbook, with shakers, props,and all sorts of creative things. Come join in on the fun! I know most of you guys will be doing library storytime already, BUT… this is different because we’ll be learning primary songs. PLUS… an extra feature of “Silly Songs with Sister Swalberg” is that we will do a small craft together afterward. Nothing big, just mostly glue-sticking, coloring, and maybe a little scissors. You won’t want to miss out! If you do… you’ll be bummed!
Let me know if you are interested in coming. We'll meet at 10AM the2nd and 4th Fridays of each month at my house. I’ll be taking RSVP e-mails the week of because I need to know who is planning on coming so I can get the correct number of supplies, etc. (bethany.swalberg @gmail.com).
Who’s gonna come and have some fun?
7 comments:
I am totally in!!!! Thanks for doing this Bethany. Let me know if you need help, or if you want me to bring some supplies.
I'm in ofcourse!
This sounds like fun! Count on us!
And just so you guys know, you don't have to commit to coming every time. I know everyone is already busy with preschool, library, life, etc. etc.... just let me know the week of if you will be coming. :)
I want in too!! I would love to help in any way I can with supplies or whatever! Thanks for putting it together!
Count Matthew in!
I wouldn't miss it.-Summer
Post a Comment