Sorry to butt into your blog--I am from the Northville Ward.
Our piano tuner is John McCracken. He is really great. Charges around $100. Phone number: 734-455-9600
Also--several ladies in our ward recently used Sears carpet Cleaners and were really pleased with both the price (around 80 from several rooms and hall) and quality.
I have a great carpet cleaner! The company is called Superior Carpet Care Inc. Their number is 248-356-1863. Let him know that I referred you and he'll even give me a discount on my next cleaning! That would rock! Happy cleaning!
3 comments:
Sorry to butt into your blog--I am from the Northville Ward.
Our piano tuner is John McCracken. He is really great. Charges around $100. Phone number: 734-455-9600
Also--several ladies in our ward recently used Sears carpet Cleaners and were really pleased with both the price (around 80 from several rooms and hall) and quality.
Good Luck!
Michelle
I have a great carpet cleaner! The company is called Superior Carpet Care Inc. Their number is 248-356-1863. Let him know that I referred you and he'll even give me a discount on my next cleaning! That would rock! Happy cleaning!
I just saw an add for Macy's Carpet cleaning $19 a room!
Post a Comment