Saturday, October 31, 2009

WANTED: Kitty Sitter

We just got a cat, but not with very good timing! We just couldn't pass up the opportunity, because she probably would've been gone by the time we got back. Anyway, we are going to Hawaii for a week (Nov 8th-Nov 15th). Is there anybody willing to come by our place each day to check on her, feed her, and...do litter cleaning? You're also more than welcome to play with her (considering you can find her, and she'll let you). We will pay you for your services! If there's anyone that would be willing to do this, please email Cortnie ASAP! rudy1545@gmail.com

2 comments:

Megan said...

HAWAII??? I hate you! I am totally allergic to cats, but I have a couple suggestions of people that might be willing to watch her for ya! Call me.

Mike and Amie said...

My 9 year old Katie would like the job! I am willing to bring her by to care for your Kitty while you are gone. Call me!
Amie White
PS She is sooooo excited to have a "job"!!