My mom is really ill. She just had her knee replaced last week and the recovery has not gone well. In short I really feel like I need to be with her. I am planning on flying out to Utah with Nicole on Saturday the 13th of February and coming back on the 20th.
I need help. I need someone to watch Russell and Natalie during the day. (Russell doesn't have school this week.) I thought Matthew could drop off the kids in the morning around 7:45am to 8am. Maybe someone could come get the kids around 1pm and have them till 5:30pm when Matthew would pick them up.
Please let me know if you can do a morning or afternoon shift. It would be helpful if you could pick two mornings or two afternoons. I really appreciate the help.
Thanks, Summer
8 comments:
I can do either. Just let me know what days and when.
So sorry to hear about your mom Summer. I will do all day on Monday the 15th. Just have Matthew drop them off at 7:45 and pick them up after work.
Laurel
Summer,
I can watch the kids Wednesday or Friday. I don't mind watching them all day. Let me know.
I could watch them as well. Just let me know what days need to be covered. I will tentatively plan on at least doing all-day Tuesday for you.
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate everyone willing to help. I have someone for everyday now. Thanks, Summer
Well if for some reason someone falls through I can do it the first half of the week.
Can I just say that you all are so amazing!! It is so wonderful to be surrounded by so many amazing sisters! I love you all!! If anything comes up for any of you that are helping please let me know. I would love to do what i can.
I'm so sad to hear about your mom! I wish I was there to help but it looks like you've got it covered! Love all my Canton women!!!
Post a Comment