I'll just keep the ball rolling with another "for sale" listing. I'm finally selling my Canon Rebel XT. I bought this camera 3 years ago and it got a lot of careful love for 2 years until I bought my new one. I've had it sitting in a closet for a year and I'm finally ready to let it go. It is a great camera, and is in excellent condition. I paid $600 for it and I'm selling it for $300. It comes with a bag, battery charger, and the kit 18-55mm lens. I thought I'd put this up here for you all to look at first. If I don't sell it by Friday, I'll list it on Ebay.
3 comments:
I might be interested. I'll give you a call.
I am interested to. I will call you!
My camera broke last week. I'm interested!! I will see you at church THIS Sunday. If you haven't sold it I'll come by your house, take a look at it and hopefully buy it! Email me.
Post a Comment