Hi Ladies!
Yes, the rumors are true - the Selthofer family is moving to Texas! We are not going to be able to fit everything into our moving truck, so I am planning on having a garage sale next weekend, July 14th-16th. I was going to advertise some of the cooler stuff that I think you ladies might want so you can have first picks! Just give me a call at 734-545-2817 if you need more info or see anything that you'd like
Toys:
2 large overflowing buckets of Geo Trax (5 engines) - $30
Exersaucer - $10
play kitchen set with food and utensils included - $15
Leap Frog Learning Table - $10
Shake 'n Go racetrack with 4 crash cars - $10
My Little Pony castle, ponies and more - $15
Bob the Builder Tool Table with toolset - $5
Fisher Price Calming Vibrations rocking chair - $10
Large bucket of Polly Pocket - $15
Chalkboard/marker Eisle - $5
Outdoor swingset (needs a fresh coat of stain but in great shape) - $50
Jeep brand double stroller - $10
chandelier - $10
Porch bench - $10
Everything I listed above is in great shape and I highly recommend them :) So give me a call and come check things out!
Thanks,
Megan
5 comments:
So sad you are leaving us, but I'm happy for you. I would totally be interested in the barbies if they are still interested. I'll give you a call!
And possibly the bookshelf :)
Megan -
I was hoping to get to know you better! But, I hope that this is a great move for your family.
I would really love the geotrax - and maybe some of the other stuff too - we'll be out of town tomorrow and Saturday - maybe I could come over on Sunday morning?
Is there anything else that you could use some help with? I'd love to watch your kids next week while you pack and/or I can help clean, pack, whatever. You can email me at rachelhfisher@gmail.com
Thanks!
Rachel
ooh. We're eyeing the ponies. I'll call you later. We need to chat anyway.
Hey Megan I have some time today (Monday) to come look at the dresser. If that works for you just let me know:) Thanks!
Post a Comment