Sunday, July 19, 2009

Prenatal Yoga and Pilates DVD's

I guess this is one way of announcing things,
yes, I couldn't be left out of the ward baby boom.
I'm due the first week of February, and we're really excited for baby #4. :)

I would love to do Yoga and Pilates this pregnancy to try to keep on top of some of the aches and pains. I was looking at buying some DVD's, but I thought with all the babies in the ward maybe someone had some they are not using and wouldn't mind lending for a few months.

Anyone have any the don't mind lending?

Lolly

3 comments:

Zack Family said...

Congrats Lolly! Im so excited for you. Yes, I still love to see what everyone is up to on "around town"!

Laurel said...

Congrats!! Sorry, I don't have Prenatal DVDs...but I do have a prenatal yoga BOOK you could borrow.

MathisNeilan said...

Congrats on the baby!
You can also download yoga videos from BYU (where they sometimes show pregnancy modifications) at
http://www.byub.org/totalbodyWorkout/episodes.asp