Sunday, July 12, 2009

StakeTemple Day

Hey Ladies-
The Stake Temple day is Tues. Aug 18th. I would love to go and participate, but Ryan can't get off work to go or watch the kids.
Anyone want to swap kids at the Bloomfield Hills Stake Center? Anyone who wants to join lets swap kids- have half the mama's go to the Noon session and the other half go to the 2:00 (or 2 and 4) and the other half watch kids at the church.
Anyone else in and I'll organize it?

Emily

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm in!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

I am in too!

Angie said...

Can I hedge and say possibly, but it depends on how I'm feeling (pregnancy wise) at that point?

Steoger Fam said...

I'm in.

Mike and Amie said...

Mike and I are in! He has off for vacation and he and I can both watch kids together and then take a turn at the Temple. Thanks for organizing this Lolly!

Jennifer Salmon said...

Count me in too!

Lolly Soulier said...

Count me in too.

Mike and Amie said...

Oh! The thanks goes to Emily! My pregnancy brain is getting worse every day! Anyways, thanks again Emily! And to everyone who is "in"!

MathisNeilan said...

I will try and do it too. I think it sounds like fun.

MathisNeilan said...

My vote is for the 2 and 4 o'clock sessions. My husband might be able to join me for that later session.

Emily said...

2 & 4 sounds good to me, any objections?