Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WANTED: (mini preschool group)

I am getting school sick and miss teaching way too much. I would love to start a mini preschool with Cali this Fall. However, it would not be as fun by myself in my new basement. So, if anyone is interested in their 2-3 year old learning and being social with other kids their age, it would be tons of fun. It would be wonderful if anybody else wanted to do it with me and we could rotate, but if I can't find anyone to teach also with me, I might just do it myself and come up with some other trade off for any of you who would like their child to join in. I was thinking twice a week for two hours. We would sing, learn letters and numbers, read stories, have free play, and best of all learn to sit, listen, follow directions, play well with others, and more! Please comment if this sounds like something you would be interested in. Thanks- Jenny

8 comments:

Steoger Fam said...

Oh! Oh! Me! Me! Sign us up! I'm not doing that great of a job by myself.

Zack Family said...

Jenny I would have loved that for B! I just miss you friend.

Adrienne said...

I would love to do it with you too!

Laurel said...

Tessa is in school Mon and Thur mornings for two hours. But if you do it other days I would be interested. Lets all talk and come up with something!

Emily said...

Jenni and I were chatting about doing a rotating Joy School. I am definietly in... any other 4 year olds want to do it too?

Angie said...

This sounds great. Count me in.

Bethany said...

I'm interested. :)

MathisNeilan said...

I would like a little pre-school group for my 3 year old too. She would love it. (Or I would love it on her behalf.)