a collection of recipes, books, community events, play groups, great sales, and other fun happenings in Canton, MI
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Come celebrate Stephanie's B-Day on the 10th. We'll meet at Heritage Park at 10. (Where we are having the Picnic in the Park. HeeHeeHee.) I will bring treats.
6 comments:
Rats! I have a neighbor scheduled to come over on Thursday. I'll have to see if we can postpone until next Thursday for her. Happy B-day Stephanie!
We will be flying back to MI that morning! Happy Birthday Stephanie!
Ali will be in school so I'll bring Kevin and come. And I'll bring some treats! You shouldn't have to bring treats for your own b-day!!!
Let me bring treats too. I love making cupcakes or just cake.
That last comment was from Summer Cuff
Have a very Happy Birthday Stephanie. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Enjoy your special day!
Post a Comment